If you like singing and music games on your Xbox 360, you will definitely be interested in the Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Microphone. This wireless microphone will allow you to extend your vocal range and brighten up any performance. Let your inner rock star or diva bask in the lights that flash on each handle. Don’t let yourself get tied down by wired microphones, this Xbox microphone is wireless giving you more room to work the room!
Setup Your XBox 360 Wireless Microphone
Before you can use your Xbox wireless microphone you will have to insert the batteries and create a wireless connection between the xbox microphone and your console.
Install Your Xbox Microphone Batteries
- Gently unscrew the Microsoft windscreen in a counter-clockwise direction and slide off.
- Slide open the battery cover.
- Insert two new AA sized batteries (alkaline or fully charged NiMH rechargeable). We recommend the new Sanyo eneloop.
- Close the battery cover.
- Screw the microphone windscreen back on.
Connect Your Xbox Wireless Microphone to the Console
You can connect up to four Xbox 360 Wireless Microphones at any one time (if your game supports it). To connect your microphone to the console:
- Turn on your console.
- Press and hold the power button on the microphone until the lights start flashing. This should normally take around three seconds.
- Press and hold the power button on the microphone AGAIN until the lights start flashing quickly. This should again take around three seconds. Now you can connect microphone to the console.
- Press and then release the Connect button on the console.
- After the lights surrounding the power button on the console spin and flash one time, and after the microphone’s lights stop flashing, the microphone will be connected.
note: Turn off the Xbox microphone by pressing and releasing the power button.
note: The Xbox microphone will sleep after 15 of inactivity, but wakes when you start to use it again.